Grandstream GDS37x0 RFID cards are a simple to use and manage solution for secure, contactless entry using the Grandstream GDS3710 IP Video Door Phone and USB RFID Card Reader. These TK4100 RFID cards use the 125 kHz frequency. This package contains 10 PVC laminated cards. They have a lifespan of over 100,000 times.
The RFID Card is available for use with the GDS series and the USB RFID Card Reader. This nonwritable proximity induction card receives radio energy from the RFID Card Reader to power the
card and its ability to interact with any GDS series device and the USB RFID Card Reader. This
contactless ID card is easy to setup and use, and therefore is ideal for use in a wide range of facility
access, attendance and security applications.
- Card Type: ID Card (TK4100)
- Working Frequency: 125KHz
- Storage Capacity: 64 Bit Read-Only
- Operating Distance: 2 ~ 15 cm
- Life Span: > 100,000 Times
- Packaging Materials: PVC, ABS
- Encapsulation Method: PVC Laminated
- Power Supply: Mode Passive Card
- Working Temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Product Dimension: 85.5 mm x 54 mm x 0.93mm ±0.5mm
There are no reviews yet.