The GXW4502 is E1/T1 Digital VoIP Gateway that allow digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks. By connecting the GXW4502 with a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/T1/J1 provider, businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network. The GXW4502 provides 1 T1/E1/J1 spans and support 30 concurrent calls to cater to the VoIP needs of large and medium sized enterprises.
The GXW4502 supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2 digital signaling protocols and nearly all major voice codecs including Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729, G.723, iLBC, G.726, GSM-FR, etc. This digital VoIP gateway series includes dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router, two USB 3.0 ports, and one SD card interface. By adding echo cancellation, jitter buffer, T.38 fax support, TLS and SRTP security encryption as well as automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files, the GXW4502 series is able to cater to the VoIP needs of large and medium enterprises.
- Software configurable E1/T1/ J1 ports, support PRI, SS7, MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit auto- sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated NAT router
- Supports a wide- range of voice codecs, including Opus, G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports multi- language voice prompts