automatically banding loose banknotes with PE coated paper tape or PP film tape in 20/30/40mm width.
|Specially developed for automatically banding loose banknotes with PE coated paper tape or PP film tape in 20/30/40mm width.|
|ZB-300 series were specially developed for automatically banding loose banknotes with PE coated paper tape or PP film tape in 20/30/40mm width. It distinguishes itself by its user-friendly and safe operations.|
- Depending on requirements, 100 loose banknotes can be banded into a packet. 10 pre-banded packets can also be strapped together to form a bundle of 1,000 notes (10×100 notes).
- Adjustable side and rear trips facilitate neatly banding the banknotes at the same position.
- Two methods of activating the banding process:
— Push the Start button manually
— Automatic sensor activation
- A new loop is formed automatically after removing the banknote packet.
- Loop size, banding tightness and sealing temperature are all easily adjustable. This allows the adaptation to different banknote sizes, packet thicknesses and banding tapes.
- A unique design to avoid folding the edge of banknotes while banding.
- External tape box and automatic tape feeding designs ensure the easy tape change.
- Optimized mechanism design allows easy access to tape feeding and troubleshooting.
- LCD display for user-friendly operation, directly showing the settings of loop size, banding tightness and sealing temperature.
- Both PE coated paper tape and PP film tape are available in one unit.
- Tapes of 20 mm 30mm 40 mm are available, printed tape on request.
- Low noise, making operators’ work more comfortable.
|Way of closing the tape||Temperature-sealing|
|Banding dimension (W x H)||220 x 200 mm|
|Speed||Up to 24 bandings/min, depending on application and loop size|
|Banding Consumable||PE coated paper tape or PP film tape|
|Tape width: 20 / 30 / 40 mm|
|Power supply||220V, 50HZ|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||425mm×350mm×400mm with tape track|