The JA-111H TRB module is designed for the connection of any wired detector (with contact or impulse outputs) to the JABLOTRON 100+ system and provides it with a power supply.
JA-111H TRB Bus module interface for wire detector
This built-in module can be directly integrated into the detector.
- One input of the module has a fixed Tamper signal, the second input reports an alarm signal and the third input is used to report a fault of a connected device or to report a special “Masking” signal (for detectors with an Anti-masking function).
- The module can also be used for the connection of a CT-01 roller blind detector.
- The module can be used to control programmable PG outputs.
- It supports setting of a minimum activation time for alarm triggering (0.1 s – 300 s).
- The detector features status as well as impulse activation.
- The module is a device of the JABLOTRON 100+ system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
|Compatible with||F-Link 1.4.0 or higher|
|Power||via the control panel bus 12 V (9 – 15 V)|
|Backup (idle) mode consumption||5 mA + consumption of the control device|
|Current consumption for cable selection||12 mA + consumption of the control device|
|Maximum acceptable load by the connected control||50 mA|
|Dimensions||16 x 30 x 12 mm|
|Classification||security level 2 / environment class II|
|In accordance with||EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3 (ACE type B)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to +40 °C|
|It also meets the requirements of||EN 50130-4, EN 55022|