It enables the remote control of the security system, plus various electric appliances, or triggering an emergency alarm. Confirmation of the execution of a command through optical and acoustic feedback.
JA-152J MS Bi-directional two-button keyfob
All this also with multiple JABLOTRON 100+ systems (e.g. at home and in the office).
The remote control can also be enrolled to a multi-functional relay of the AC-16x type to control the relay in accordance with the selected mode.
- The control is equipped with both the optical and acoustic indication of the execution of a command.
- The control can be enrolled to multiple systems or multi-functional relays
- It checks the status of its battery and indicates its being empty.
- If a key is pressed and held continuously, an activation is sent every second. This function can be used e.g. to extend the impulse of a PG output (e.g. the gradual closing of roller blinds)
- The sound of the keys can be switched off.
- Key lock function.
- Extended settings for double pressing the keys.
- The control is a device of the JABLOTRON 100+ system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
|Compatible with:||FW of the JA-11xR module LR6x613+|
FW of the control panel LJ(MD)60416+
|Power – lithium battery||type CR 2032 (3.0 V/0.2 Ah)|
(Power supply C type according to EN 50131-6)
|– Nominal consumption||1,1 μA|
|– Maximal consumption||33 mA|
|Low battery voltage detection||≤ 2.2 V|
|Typical battery lifetime||approx. 2 years (10 activations/day)|
|Communication frequency||868.1 MHz|
|RF range||approx. 100 m (line of sight)|
|Dimensions||63 x 36 x 15 mm|
|Weight with no battery||32 g|
|Classification||Security grade 2/Environmental class II|
|– according to||EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3 (digital key)|
|– number of unique production codes||> 1 Million|
|– environmental||Indoor general|
|– operational temperature range||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|– average humidity||75 % RH, non-condensing|
|– certification body||Trezor Test s.r.o. (no. 3025)|
|Also complies with||ETSI EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1|
|Can be operated according to||ERC REC 70-03|