The JA-186J is designed to remotely control setting/unsetting, trigger panic alarms, and control other appliances. The user can independently control other devices, e.g. control panels and garage doors or the partial setting mode of the control panel. The key fob provides a useful button locking function. An easy procedure allows you to block the key fob from reacting to any buttons being pressed. Pressing two buttons simultaneously causes a panic alarm
in the control panel.
If you enroll both pairs of buttons to two different addresses in the control panel, then different reactions and sections can be assigned to each pair of buttons. Then, for example, one pair could set/unset the complete system, and the other pair could be used for partial setting.
- Voltage: alkaline battery type L1016 (6.0 V / 58 mAh)
- Power Supply: type C acc.to EN 50131-6
- Typical battery lifetime: approx. 3 years (5 daily activations)
- Communication band: 868,1 MHz / 433,92 MHz
- Communication range: approx. 30 metres (open area)
- Dimensions, wight: 70 x 34 x 18mm, 20 g
- Op. environment acc. to: EN 50131-1 II. indoor general
- Operational temperature range: -10 to +40 °C
- Security grade: acc.to EN 50131-1 2
- Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03
- Complies with: ETSI EN 300220, EN 55022, EN50130-4, EN60950-1
There are no reviews yet.