MEGASAFE High Security Safe ref:HS85
External Dimensions (H*W*D)(mm): 850x600x550
Inside Dimensions (H*W*D) (mm): 700x450x340
Constructed of inner and outer steel plates electrically welded together and enclosing 90mm of the new CS 12000 MONOLITH barrier material This material was developed as an anti weapon penetration barrier and it provides the most sophisticated means to withstand the most concentrated attacks by:
Heavy-duty oxyacetylene torches and unlimited gas supplies.
Power drill, hammers, cutters, chisels and other forcing tools.
In addition, Z reinforcement bars welded to the inner and outer body mixed with special alloy grid to perform a unique solid body.
Two hours fire test including 30 minutes exposure to explosions and changing in ambient temperature, exceeds European norms
1 S&G Combination lock with a key locking Dial Made in USA
1 Double Bitted high security changeable key locks with removable
Glass plate with two relocking devices protects the entire mechanism area an attack by tool, torch or explosive will shatter the glass thus preventing the safe from being opened.
Digital combination lock S&G Made in USA
Digital combination lock LA GARD Made in USA
The most advanced protection available on a TL 15 equivalent safe in the world!
For more information on the all new Megasafe HS Series safe, please contact us at (973) 691-0382 for more information.
The all new HS Series is designed and constructed to withstand the impact of burglary and fire, unlike any safe in its class! This TL-15 Equivalent safe is perfect for storing both valuables and documents.
Composite Burglary and Fire Resistant
- Adjustable shelves
- Can be equipped with 1 or 2 independent locks
- 2 mounting holes on bottom for bolting safe securely to floor
- 2 hour fire resistant rating class 350º
- Overall thickness of 6″ with protective barrier of 2½”
- The combination of the barrier materials protect from excessive burglary attacks.
Body & Lock
- Constructed out of inner and outer electrically welded steel plates.
- The locks are equipped with a Group 2 U.L.-listed combination lock.
- Has secondary optional U.L.-listed key lock.
- U.L.-listed electronic key locks can also be equipped.
Measuring System: U.S.