The Solar Panel 540 Jinko provided in Lebanon by Smart Security is the best way to have 24 hours electricity all around the year.
Moreover, if you install a solar panel, you may have power in your home 365 days a year.
Additionally, you also won’t have to be concerned if the energy provider has issues. As a result, the solar panels will charge the tubular batteries, guaranteeing a consistent energy source.
Also, it will provide you with the necessary power instead of gasoline making your dependency on it a thing of the past.
Furthermore, because it is resistant to Potential-induced deterioration, this solar panel will last you for a long time.
Features of the Solar Pane540 Jinko:
- First, the solar panel has a Positive power tolerance of up to 3% extra output.
- Furthermore, it has an excellent low-light performance.
- Additionally, the solar panel can resist salt mist and ammonia making it last longer in coastal and agricultural environments.
- Moreover, it has excellent high mechanical loads certified to withstand high wind load (2400 pa) and snow load (5400 pa).
- Besides, it is 100% passes the Electroluminescence test and is in-line standard inspection.
- Also, it is resistant to Potential-induced degradation. Thus, that means it will give you the best power output for a long time.
Jinko Solar’s Mono-Crystalline solar modules with a maximum power of 540 W are produced using state-of-the-art (automated) robotic production lines.
These modules are suitable to be used for most electrical power applications and have excellent durability to prevailing weather conditions.
Benefits of this Solar Panel:
- First, you no longer need to worry about a power outage
- Second, your home will always have electricity during the day thanks to the Solar panels
- Next, your home will have electricity during the night because of the charged batteries
- Besides, your electric bill will be very cheap and you might not even pay at all because this system is all you will ever need.
Finally, investing in this Solar Panel 540 W is the most cost-effective way to ensure that your home has a consistent supply of power throughout the year.
So call Smart Security right now and one of our knowledgeable operators can assist you with making your house a year-round beacon of light.