BioPro SA40 is an ultra-thin fingerprint time attendance and access control terminal with BioID sensor and Wi-Fi, which offers unparalleled performance with an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision, and excellent matching speed. BioPro SA40 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor.
BioPro SA40 provides a superior touching experience with touch keypad and offers flexibility for standalone installation or with any third-party access control panel that supports standard wiegand signal. TCP/IP, RS485, and Wi-Fi are also available that the device can be used in different networks.
- 2.4-inch TFT color screen and Touch keys
- Ultra thin and elegant design
- Full Access Control Features: Anti-passback, access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm
- Standard Wi-Fi
- Network interface by TCP/IP or RS485
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Multiple Verification Modes: Multi-verification methods (card is optional) providing user various choices
|Display||2.4-inch TFT LCD Color Screen|
|Card Capacity||5000(Optional) ID or mifare card|
|Sensor||BioID Sensor/ SilkID Sensor (optional)|
|Algorithm Version||ZKFinger VX10.0|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host,Wi-Fi|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm|
|Wiegand Signal||Input, Output|
|Aux. Input||1ea for linkage function|
|Functions||DST, Automatic Status Switch, Record query, T9 input, 14 digit user ID, Anti-passback, Scheduled-Bell, ADMS, Printer(Optional)|
|Power Supply||12V DC,3A|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C- 45 °C|
There are no reviews yet.