inBio carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to inBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. inBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
inBio controller firmware can be upgraded in the field. Can be store up to 3,000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 card users, and up to 100,000 events and transactions. Controller is backed up in real-time in on-board SD card. Data is preserved if power is lost. inBio continues to operate if network connection is interrupted. Along with relay contacts for controlling door locks, easily programmable auxiliary relays can be used for additional control and interface to lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, or even extra locking devices or gate controllers.
inBio controllers come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture. Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxiliary Input/Output Linkages are built into controller firmware.
Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the inBio controllers with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can also customize inBio firmware to meet any custom requirements.
- inBIO controllers can be installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication.
- Support up to 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 badge users and store up to 10,000 events and transactions.
- Access additional control and interface.
- Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture.
- Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.