- Does not support 144Hz. The bi-directional HDMI-DVI adapter is a great solution for connecting from a computer with DVI port to a monitor, HDTV, or projector with HDMI port, or from a computer, Blu-ray player, TV box, or game console with HDMI port to a monitor with DVI port. An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
- Convenient 2-pack HDMI to DVI (24+1) adapters for use at home and carry on the road for office monitor or projector connections. Note: Compatible with BOTH DVI (24+5) Female and DVI (24+1) Female
- The DVI to HDMI adapter supports video resolutions up to 1920×1200 and 1080p (Full HD). Audio must be transmitted separately
- Sturdy DVI-D to HDMI adapter with gold-plated connectors resists corrosion and increases durability
- HDMI to DVI-D adapter with grip treads helps plugging and unplugging ; hand-tightened screws provide a secure connection
There are no reviews yet.