The sensor power consumption/heat pump allows you to measure the consumption of the equipment of the house, and pilot a hot water tank.
To ensure the smooth operation of your sensor power consumption/heat pump, your electric meter must be equipped with a tele-information(electronic meter EDF).
Sensor power consumption / heat pump
- 1: Sensor Supply power consumption / heat pump (230V – 50 Hz)
- 2: Signal allocation Heating/Sanitary Hot Water
- 3: Tv-information electronic meter EDF
- 4: Connecting it to the extent chauffage
- 5: Connect it to the measurement of the sanitary hot water
- 6: Connecting it to the extent of consumption of the catch.
- 7: Output the steering of the water heater
- 8: LED information*
- 9: program Button
- *Led tele-information (Indicator Z1 green):
- Solid green : normal operation
- Flashing green : linking problem with the electric meter, Tele-information (non-connected).
- *Led load Shedding (Light Z2 green) :
- Solid green : a cycle of load shedding in progress
If the current consumption approaches the maximum of your subscription power, the zones of heating are temporarily downloaded in order to avoid a power outage general.