BioPro MV30 is a time attendance and access control terminal for face and fingerprint verification. Using ZK latest ZKFACE 7.0 highspeed face recognition algorithm, it has extremely high verification speed and low error rate, and is able to effectively prevent duplicated registration.
With its high-resolution infrared night vision light and professional color duo camera, the terminal can carry out quick verification in any environment. What is more, it supports face, fingerprint, user ID, password, RFID card (optional) and various combination methods, in order to satisfy the demands of different users. Moreover, the TCP/IP communication supports connection across internet segments. Its auxiliary input function can be used for linking to Fire Alarm.
- 2.8-inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Effectively prevent duplicated face registration
- Multiple Verification Modes: Multi-verification methods (card is optional) providing user various choices
- Full Access Control Features: Anti-passback, access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
- Good Performance in Dark Environment, Infrared optical system enables machine to work well at night
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
|Display||2.8 inch TFT LCD Color Screen|
|Face Capacity||3,000 (1:N)|
|Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Transaction Capacity||100,000 Transactions|
|Algorithm Version||ZKFinger VX10.0 & ZKFace VX7.0|
|Communication||RS485, TCP/IP, USB-host|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell, Wiegand In/Out|
|Aux. Input||1ea for linkage function|
|Standard Function||DST, Automatic Status Switch, Anti-passback, Scheduled-Bell, PhotoID, ADMS|
|Optional Function||ID/Mifare card, RS485 (for slave reader)|
|Power Supply||12V DC,3A|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C- 45 °C|
There are no reviews yet.