The ZKTeco SF300 Access and Attendance is an IP based fingerprint terminal, which operate in both network mode and standalone mode. it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management. Wiegand output makes SF300 flexible to connect with ZKTeco or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, Additionally, wiegand input allows two units of SF300 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function can be used to maximize the security.
The ZKTeco iFace 2000 Plus provided in Lebanon by Smart Security for presence and access control station supports up to 1000 palm molds, 500 facial molds, 2,000 fingerprint templatesand 10,000 cards (optional).
Furth more, With ZKTeco’s latest hardware platform and ZKFace algorithm, it provides a completely new user interface and an easy-to-use operating interface to provide a seamless user experience.
Moreover, With its advanced palm and face algorithm and multi-biometric verification technology, the station’s level of security is greatly enhanced from verification.
Features of ZKTeco SF300 Access and Attendance:
- LCD2.8 inch resistive touch screen
- Fingerprint SensorZK Optical Sensor (500DPI)
- Algorithm VersionZKFinger V10.0
- CommunicationTCP/IP, USB Host
- Fingerprint Capacity1,500
- Recor Capacity80,000
- Access Control InterfaceElectric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button, Door Bell
- Wiegand SignalWiegand input & output
- Aux. Input1ea for linkage function
- Power SupplyDC 12V / 3A
- Operating Temperature0 ~ 45°C (32° ~ 113°F)
- Operating Humidity20 ~ 80%
- Dimension105 x 105 x 34mm (L*W*H)
So Call us now at Smart Security and let our professional operators help you with a free consultation.
There are no reviews yet.